Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 4..Afternoon..more than halfway there!!

Good news! My stomach is feeling significantly better today!! I was a little concerned with the way it felt yesterday..but so far..no big changes or anything to that effect! Woohoo! I lost another pound as of noon today! 149lbs. It feels pretty good to have gotten below that 150 mark! It's about time!!

I didn't write earlier, because I was kind of a bum this morning, and didn't even make any juice until noon! I made two different juices again!

Here goes:

Juice #7:
1 c. Green Grapes
1 Pear
1 Lime
2 Cucumbers

I apparently can't read..and I only used 1 cucumber in this juice! It was delicious..but it was a little tangy..NOW I KNOW WHY!! This is another one I will make again!

Oh! I forgot to mention that I went back to the store to get some more ingredients. I have enough for a couple more batches of fruit. Hopefully these will get me through at least the weekend..if not..I'll be making a third and final trip to the health food store! Actually, not final! I CAN'T WAIT to try some of the stuff there once I'm back on solid foods again! Some of the stuff is quite pricey..but worth it? We'll see..

Anyway, Juice #8 was a bit experimental for me.

2 Tomatoes
1-2 Garlic Cloves
20 Basil Leaves

It was titled "Bruschetta Juice" on the website I found it on. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm pleasantly pleased with this juice! I can only find two downsides..1) It doesn't yield very much juice at all..which means I'll have to make another recipe later this evening and 2) I am probably going to have Dragon Breath for the next week due to the fact that I went ahead and used the 2 cloves of garlic. It's quite yummy..I didn't know what to expect from it. I'm not sure I'll make it again any time soon..but it was a refreshing change of pace.

Anyway..that's all I really have for now..I'll probably update you later with Juice #9. Try not to be too excitedddd :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment