Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 5..Approaching the end!

Good Afternoon! It has been a pretty uneventful morning thus far..but I didn't want you to think I forgot to update (Like I'm sure most of you reallllly care). Hah.

Anyway..as I said..not much has happened today. I have had one serving of juice thus far..and it was the same juice I had on Day 1. I wasn't feeling particularly ambitious this morning. HOWEVER..last night I did branch out and try something a little different..even for me!

Juice #9 was..interesting to say the least.

It consisted of:

1 Large Sweet Potato
1 Red Beet (recipe calls for 2..but I'm not THAT adventurous!)
1 Carrot
1 Red Bell Pepper
2 Golden Delicious Apples
1 Orange (which was optional..but I opted YES on this one)


It was definitely the brightest juice I've made thus far. It was basically a neon pink color, thanks beets! It was..okay. I can't say I really liked it, but I didn't hate it either. Not sure I'd ever try it again..maybe there is my answer. It is very beet-y and kind of texture-y due to the potatoes.

More good news! Down another .5lb!! I would love it if I was losing it faster..but I'm definitely not complaining..loss is loss..period.

Anyway, I'll be spending the afternoon hiking with a friend. Probably no need to update..but I'll be back..eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment